Saturday, August 15, 2009

PTI Button Challenge

I made some cards for this month's Guest Star Stamper contest over at Papertrey Ink. I know there were some problems with the gallery so you can still enter your work until the 16th so get busy :). Anyway, I'll go ahead and start sharing my cards here. I'll start with my favorite of the three button challenge cards. I must say that I just love seeing a rainbow of colors and when you can mix that with a rainbow of buttons and a beautiful flower, it makes me happy :).

I used the wonderful flower and patterned paper that came out last month, I believe, called In Bloom. I used my Copics to color the flower and just love how easy it is to add color to it and to cut out the image.

Remember that you can click on any picture to see the image larger.


Of course, I have to do a close-up too....usually of my favorite part. I had matching rhinestones for all of the buttons except the Ripe Avocado so I got out my Copics and colored a clear rhinestone. Worked perfectly!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is totally AMAZING!!! I love all these colors, your blog is cooool!!

Anonymous said...

If you believe just like you might be an advanced camper and things to add a problem into the exercise, you may look into forests survival. This is certainly very difficult even so, and ought to you need to be taken on through the most advanced camper. This particular vacation implies only consuming food that you simply get or find yourself! [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]pr334d13[/url]