Wednesday, March 5, 2014

MIM: One Layer Card--Take Two

I have really enjoyed making one layer cards. I actually made two tonight but will just share one tonight and you'll have to come back later in the week to see my other one layer card. I had such a great time figuring out which flowers to use and how to place them on the left of this card. I tried to use a variety of flowers, leaves, and colors. I used the Circle Scribbles stamps in the background in Fine Linen. I can't wait to use those stamps on other cards as well. Who knew that scribbled circles would be beautiful? I used one of the fillable frames and die cut the frame. I cut a piece of plastic from one of the stamp containers, added a bit of glitter, and stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock. I like how the card came together.
Here's a close up of the pretty flowers.
This shows the sentiment with the glitter under the plastic piece. I love using the stamp containers for all sorts of purposes...this is just one of them!

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love your card! - The colors and design are perfect.